[j-nsp] Q. Is anyone deploying TCP Authentication Option (TCP-AO) on their BGP peering Sessions?

Andrew Gallo akg1330 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 11:14:06 EDT 2023

I only know of one production eBGP deployment (prove me wrong!)

https://labs.ripe.net/author/andrew-gallo/production-deployment-of-tcp-authentication-option/

Happens to be between two routers that I control (but it's still eBGP)

I'd love to hear about more deployments

There is a github repo with some interop results and config examples

https://github.com/TCP-AO/

Please share your experiences