[j-nsp] ACL for lo0 template/example comprehensive list of 'things to think about'?

Sean Clarke sean1207 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 13:00:37 EDT 2024

I personally love the "apply path" commands with wildcards

Therefore it ONLY looks for peers in your configuration ....

set policy-options prefix-list bgp-addresses apply-path \"protocols bgp
group <*> neighbor <*>\"
set policy-options prefix-list dns-addresses apply-path \"system
name-server <*>\"
set policy-options prefix-list ntp-addresses apply-path \"system ntp
server <*>\"
set policy-options prefix-list radius-addresses apply-path \"system
radius-server <*>\"
set policy-options prefix-list tacacs-addresses apply-path \"system
tacplus-server <*>\"

cheers

Sean