[j-nsp] igmp snooping layer 2 querier breaks ospf in other devices

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Fri Feb 2 12:30:18 EST 2024

thanks for this... i think i misunderstood the use of l2-querier from a
previous project i worked on, and put it here where i really didn't need
it.  moving forward i will only use igmp snooping in the vlan, and not
the l2-querier option.  but with all that said, i still don't understand
why ospf inside an l2circuit is affected by my pim/igmp configs ...
furthermore, why it breaks in the field and works in the lab

-Aaron