[j-nsp] Thanks for all the fish

Chris Morrow morrowc at ops-netman.net
Wed Jan 10 18:29:39 EST 2024

On Wed, 10 Jan 2024 22:10:09 +0000,
"Giuliano C. Medalha via juniper-nsp" <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> JUNIPER has 2 very powerful jewels that don't make any sense for HPe to throw them away.

you know every conpany that's acquired things this sort of thing about themselves...
RARELY is it the reality that the other party is also imagining...

> One of them is the JUNOS operating system and now the JUNOS-EVO.
>
> The other thing is related to the JUNIPER NPUs: TRIO and Express (
> to compete with other vendors - cisco, arista, nokia - and now with
> nvidia )

It may be the case that things go as folk on this list hope (me to, I suppose!)
it may also be that the purchaser here sees something completely different
and that the end result is vastly out of the reality discussed.

good times a-comin'!