[j-nsp] Difference in "MX204" and "MX204-HW-BASE"?

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu Jan 11 08:36:20 EST 2024

Hopefully not enforced!! Just FYI, but one of the advantages of Flex SW License scheme is ability to move license from one SN to another. In License Portal you “should” be able to revoke an applied Flex license and then apply that Flex license to another SN. You should then me removing the license from the revoked device.

Now as to whether this actually works, especially in all cases, I do not know.

Regards, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

Juniper Business Use Only