[j-nsp] Logging for shell sessions

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Jul 8 02:55:35 EDT 2024

This depends greatly on how you've set up your support.

If you have Cisco HTTS or Juniper ACP or the like, where you get named
engineers, then you can develop a mutual trust and give those
engineers access to your network.

But if you're going through a normal process, perhaps additional care
is warranted.

--
  ++ytti