[j-nsp] ifstrace log filling up with debug output

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Thu Jul 18 09:46:59 EDT 2024

I don't see this behavior in 20.X trains, so possibly something introduced
in 21.

That being said, I think that concerns about SSD's dying because of write
volume is pretty over dramatic. The volume of logs written for everything
else is certainly much higher than this.

Worth opening a case on for sure, but this isn't going to kill drives
demonstrably faster.