[j-nsp] ACL for lo0 template/example comprehensive list of 'things to think about'?

Lee Pedder lee.pedder at gmail.com
Sat May 4 08:10:55 EDT 2024

Hi Martin

I did a bit of work in this subject a couple of years ago, maybe there is
something of use here:

https://github.com/lpedder/junos-re-filters

I think this is an unreasonably complicated topic full of pitfalls, and
there's definitely a lot of misconceptions in my own work too that I
haven't spotted. Even if you sat in a lab for weeks you'd probably still be
missing something dangerous. Juniper should really come up with a better /
automated solution because the level of skill to get this right is insane.

Regards
Lee