[lisp-interest] FW: Problem encounter while installing the FreeBSD

koh xm irene.xm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 21:14:43 EDT 2010

Hi,
this is Irene currently a student studying in Singapore. I'm entitled to do a project base on LISP by my school.
I tried following the steps on downloading the FeeBSD but there's some problems that i encounted.
I have attach one document which i've the problems screen shot in it.
I tried solving the problem but it doen't help much.Is it possible if you could have a look with it and get back with me.
Sorry for the inconvience. Thanks.

Best regards,
Irene Koh