[lisp-interest] New LISP researcher at UCL

Damien Saucez damien.saucez at uclouvain.be
Mon Apr 11 11:48:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

Simon van der Linden started his PhD thesis in September 2010 with us in Louvain.

Simon looked at how to abstract the control plane protocols during his master thesis and
is now working on the improvement of the IGP for his PhD thesis. The idea is to see how to
make the IGP highly flexible, resilient and expendable. He will thus work on LISP and is
going to progressively replace me @UCL for all the LISP questions. Part of this time will be
attached to deploying and evaluating LISP in our lab. For the moment, we are at the
reachability problem with LISP (remember draft-bonaventure-lisp-preserve-00 @IETF 75).