[Ndr] Testing

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 17:59:44 EDT 2017

Why? We want this small and focused only on the platform. John is awesome,
but I think we want this as small and nimble as humanly possible.

I talked to Bevil Wooding. He gave some key insight. Zero help from
government. They are going to be busy finding food and water and no time
for communications outside government. He said that this was fine, they
understood and wouldn't get in the way.

Can we add Bevil? The reason for him would be reachability to techs on the
islands.