[Ndr] Transit access on the islands ...

Nicholas Harland nharland at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 23:59:17 EDT 2017

I can model sightlines once I get back based on SRTM elevation data. For St
John specifically everything is wireless backhaul to begin with.

I will be up and running with DigitalGlobe FirstLook satellite imagery
covering all of the Caribbean and Florida from DigitalGlobe sometime
tomorrow. My contact there said that as of today they should have daily
imagery. Most of the islands were obscured by clouds today so it's no good.

If it's 30cm WorldView-3/4 then you we should be able to look at towers and
see what is standing and what isn't

technology is so cool sometimes.