[Ndr] Report of confirmed wifi in part of Cruz bay

Nicholas Harland nharland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 21:53:51 EDT 2017

Figure out what gear we have access to, make an inventory

Find resourceful islanders doing things like this (I found out who set it
up and have somebody working on getting me in touch)

Get them the gear.

Once relief effort moves to phase 2 we can use the established
supply/logistics/manpower network helping the UVI to get gear there - I
haven't been following other islands so don't know anything about what's
going on in the BVI which was hit just as bad