[Ndr] Heard from Nick in St. John, RIPE Probes

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 08:46:49 EDT 2017

All,

Heard from Nick in St. John. They lost internet island wide. He's looking
to connect with STT and he has the radio gear to send IP if he can find a
place to do it from. I passed him Stanfords email and hopefully they can
connect.

I also found a way to find internet services, just no in the Caribbean.
There is 1 probe on STT and there are a few on Puerto Rico. We should add a
probe to whatever we send out. Future. but looking for probes to find alive
internet is interesting if they are there.

Im expecting the shipment from Coresite today (tks chris). Keep you posted.