[Ndr] Gino Villarini

Nicholas Harland nharland at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 00:41:11 EDT 2017

Gino,

Thanks - I've made an inquiry. How much of the island do you normally cover
with your service and do you have technicians / field resources / radio
locations that could support other communications initiatives such as the
NetHope team and another NGO that has been deployed to provide emergency
communications assistance for first responders & relief agencies?

Regards

Nick Harland