[Ndr] Hardware costs

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 09:12:17 EDT 2017

Adding the mikrotik device mentioned by gino.

It's $99 v. ~$130. We already started with the edgerouter.

I have a call with Jane Coffin of the ISOC this afternoon. Lets see what
happens. I wrote to her asking if they can cover us tax wise and let us use
their tax ID so we don't get into trouble funding wise. We need to raise
money for some of this. I also plan to ask her for loot.

I've got 21 of 30 done as of this morning. I'm going to use a port for an
atlas probe for up/down monitoring and once we order a few more routers and
config these are ready to go.

https://www.amazon.com/MikroTik-PowerBox-Gigabit-Ethernet-RB960PGS-PB/dp/B0723B2SDZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506690404&sr=8-1&keywords=Mikrotik+powerbox+pro