[Outages-discussion] [outages] FB down?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Apr 24 16:21:19 EDT 2010

If you're saying that the members would like to know every time that that
mom 'n pop home page is down, then I would recommend you start another
outages listserv.

When Jay made the reference to "Web service providers of a Certain Size", I
understood him to mean those who might make Alexa's top 1000, and I think
most of the listserv members feel the same way.

Size does matter.

Frank