[Outages-discussion] POLL: Is power distribution in scope here?

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Thu Aug 19 12:30:24 EDT 2010

I think that would change the list as everyone has come to know it.  I think
power outages should remain a root cause and not an outage in and of itself.
 Most come here to discuss network outages and the like.  I think including
power outages would amount to spam for alot of members.  That being said
a separate list for power outages or even one that covers all utilities may
be useful, depending on volume.