[Outages-discussion] [outages] POLL: Is power distribution in scope here?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Aug 19 12:36:49 EDT 2010

I find this list is good for outages of all kinds.  Power, Internet
and whatever else is important in our lives (though honestly I can't
think of others).

With power outages, though, it is very regional and not going to
effect more then one or two users on this list, even with thousands of
subscribers.  That being sad, more information is never a bad thing.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St