[Outages-discussion] [outages] facebook issues

Jason L. Sparks jlsparks at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:17:33 EST 2010

Agree, and say the same for RIM.  After being completely dataless since 1030 Eastern today I just got slammed with 48 pending emails. Unacceptable. This most recent outage according to VZW was an SB issue between RIM & VZW. If they're going to dink around a little advance notice would be nice. Ya listening, Waterloo???