[Outages-discussion] [outages] Tidal Takeout Of Hawaiian TV Signal

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Jul 30 18:56:40 EDT 2010

If HT has a fiber route that's diverse of Wavecom and Oceanic, then there
might be an opportunity to swap fibers such that it is possible.  Of course,
that presumes they have connectivity at the far end of the circuit, too, and
from my experience, there could be one business or technical factor that
precludes them from doing so that's just not obvious to those on the
outside.

Frank