[Outages-discussion] [outages] how about an Outages Google Calander?

Ken Gilmour ken.gilmour at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:56:01 EDT 2010

I like the Google Cal idea simply because it's easy to integrate into
things. E.g. when i add something to my personal Google Calendar it syncs
with my Android phone within a few seconds. If the wiki could be subscribed
to from a calendar application too, like on the Android that would be
awesome! Have I become too dependent on mobile tech?