[Outages-discussion] Qwest DS3 Outage - Affected West Michigan (Kentwood POP) - Other Locations?

Robert MacDonald Robert.MacDonald at Haworth.com
Fri Sep 3 11:22:14 EDT 2010

{apologies if I hit the wrong list email address}

Master Ticket: NB138930

As I understand, the original notification came via auto-generated IP-VPN
monitored systems in Minnesota. This affected IPVPN & PRI services riding
this line.

The services are up, but were flapping(mostly down) between 9:15AM & 10:35 ET.

Supposed fix, "Jack and restore". I understand that some future maintenance will be
performed as there were other minor outages with this same system over
the last week(we were affected by those too.) and that would 'require'
Qwest to do further checks.

Qwest will leave in monitor mode for 24hrs.