[Outages-discussion] [outages] Knology email servers

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Dec 18 17:14:41 EST 2011

Moving this over to outages-discussion:

Via twitter:

~ 3pm Central:
	We have started the restoration process for emails that were stored
on our server. This process will take a few days.
	We understand the importance of email that was stored on our server
and it is a very high priority to get these messages restored ASAP.
	We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the failure of our
email storage hardware. Service has been restored using new hardware.

For those who don't have a complete DR plan, perhaps think about looking at
your email system!  If *days* isn't acceptable to your CEO, this event may
get you the resources to build and execute on such a plan.

Frank