[Outages-discussion] Comcast Issues from 12/19

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Tue Dec 20 10:47:42 EST 2011

Have not either, however we have had reports from several customers this morning that they are still having issues with data and PRI services.

Blake Pfankuch
Connecting Point of Greeley
Network Engineer
(970) 356-7224 main
bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com

Cisco, Microsoft, Adtran and VMware Certification Information available upon request.