[Outages-discussion] Internet "backbone"

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Sun Nov 20 23:56:49 EST 2011

I suspect you might be happier if you subscribed to outages only and
stayed away from outages-discussion.

I'll also, since I'm in a slightly crabby mood, point out that I find 4
in some danger of being seen as inane.  This is possibly not the
strongest platform from which to direct others to squelch their threads.

--Jon Radel