[Outages-discussion] [outages] mail.live.com doesn't resolve to anything. Hotmail Affected

Jeremy Chadwick outages at jdc.parodius.com
Thu Sep 8 23:50:00 EDT 2011

Microsoft has confirmed the outage via their officially-supported
Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/#!/MSN/status/112008273120595968
"We're currently experiencing an outage at www.msn.com We're aware of
the issue and working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience."

It may not be entirely 100% accurate (the scope I mean; obviously more
than just msn.com is impacted), but at least it's something.

As far as geographic location -- I'm not able to comment.

| UNIX Systems Administrator                   Mountain View, CA, US |