[Outages-discussion] IPv6 outages overnight

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Feb 10 01:04:49 EST 2012

It seems to be off by an hour - my issue was from 11:52 pm Central (5:52 AM
GMT) to 12:50 am Central (6:50 AM GMT), while Level3 first noted their issue
at 6:36 AM GMT and marked it resolved by 7:52 AM GMT.  Unless the issue
started happening much earlier and it was Level3's dropping of the router's
links resulted in traffic being re-routed and that's when traffic could go
through.

Frank