[Outages-discussion] Bandwidth.com outage

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Thu Feb 16 13:27:17 EST 2012

I guess that's one way of shifting access traffic (eyeballs traffic) so
traffic volumes exchanged be roughly balanced ;-)

Seriously, I guess LOA and /or prefix filters are simply being ignored
or was it peering setup between bandwidth.com and brighthouse went
south....<head scratching>.

regards,
/virendra