[Outages-discussion] Power outages in Simi Valley California

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Mon Jul 9 20:51:01 EDT 2012

Howdy,
                Working with one of our smaller datacenters in Simi who had "power issue" today citing a grid outage.  Anyone else experience this with a Simi Valley provider around 330PM PDT?  Really I'm looking to see if it was a true grid issue, or if it was something inside their building and they are blame shifting.

Thanks!

Blake Pfankuch
Cisco, Microsoft, Adtran and VMware Certification Information available upon request.