[Outages-discussion] [outages] L3 cut in Baton Rouge?

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Tue Sep 25 21:19:37 EDT 2012

No, the enemies are the backhoes of darkness. The backhoes of light help bring fibery goodness to all the needy bandwidth-starved peasants in the land.

Occasionally a backhoe of light will fall and succomb to the evil ways of the backhoes of darkness. Alas, this becomes more common as the needy peasants seek more choices of carriers in their narrow passageways.

-Bill

[Sent using Blackberry Messaging]