[Outages-discussion] Google Apps

Stuart O'Reilly stuart.oreilly at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:11:24 EDT 2013

On 17 April 2013 14:03, Stuart O'Reilly <stuart.oreilly at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 April 2013 13:33, Jonathan Brockmeier <brockj at hope.edu> wrote:
>
>> Anybody having problems logging into Google Apps?  We have been for the
>> last 30 minutes, but don't see anything posted by Google.
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan Brockmeier, CIT
>> Hope College
>> 616-395-7670

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> Not a user of Google Apps but seeing authentication errors (Username &
> Password not accepted) for Google email (POP3) in my client.  The webmail
> is working though (just tried logging out and back in again).
>
> Located in UK.
>
> KR,
>
> Stuart

PS - Sorry that should have read that I only use Google email for personal
use.  Can't comment on the Google Apps for Business side.  Google have now
acknowledged they are investigating an issue with Google Mail and Google
Drive plus the Admin Control Panel.

http://www.google.co.uk/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status&ts=1366204098204

KR,

Stuart.