[Outages-discussion] [outages] comcast/sprint oddities

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Wed Mar 13 20:56:24 EDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 11:13:34AM -0700, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
> On 13/03/2013, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

Is there a reason you can't specify --order when using --report?  I've
been using this for years reliably in my monitoring shell scripts:

/usr/local/sbin/mtr -n --order=LSRNABW --report --report-cycles=40

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |
| Mountain View, CA, US                                            |