[Outages-discussion] RoadRunner/Bright House cablemodem problems

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Sep 16 17:44:04 EDT 2013

I can get you the details on models and such tomorrow, but the topo
is RF -> Cablemodem, Gig-E -> Fortigate 60D WAN1 port.  No other devices,
in production; I had things plugged into the other ports only for
diagnosis.

That router has a /31 static configured on the wan port; the cablemodem
will hand out NATted DHCP addresses, but they're 172.16/12.