[Outages-discussion] [outages] TWC outage

Frank Bulk (iname.com) frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Aug 27 09:12:24 EDT 2014

>From CNN breaking news:

Time Warner Cable, one of the nation's largest cable and broadband providers, suffered a nationwide Internet outage early today, sparking new complaints about the company's service. Time Warner Cable said the outage occurred at 4:30 a.m. ET "during our routine network maintenance."

"An issue with our Internet backbone created disruption with our Internet and On Demand services," the company said in a statement.

"As of 6 a.m. ET, services were largely restored as updates continue to bring all customers back online," the company added.

Frank