[Outages-discussion] Namecheap outage

Eric Germann Eric.Germann at NewscycleSolutions.com
Thu Oct 2 11:24:55 EDT 2014

Anyone have any insight on the their "unscheduled maintenance"

Our site namecheap.com<http://www.namecheap.com/> is currently undergoing an unscheduled maintenance to upgrade our systems in order to better serve you. Unfortunately we do not have any ETA at the moment.

We apologize for any inconvenience during this short outage and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Namecheap Support Team

Update @ 6:48 PM EDT | 22:48 GMT
The services have been restored, but the maintenance is still ongoing. Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this may be causing you. We will keep you updated on the progress.

Update @ 7:15 PM EDT | 23:15 GMT
We are glad to let you know that the maintenance has been completed. Your patience and understanding in this matter are highly appreciated.