[Outages-discussion] [outages] Belkin [heartbeat.belkin.com]

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Tue Oct 7 18:15:54 EDT 2014

The first hit when googling for sorcerer's apprentice mode is a Wikipedia page explaining it, including the original TFTP but which motivated the naming. The third hit is an urban dictionary link which is not quite as descriptive. (The second hit is not in English.)

Almost like the information was there if you looked for it....

--
TTFN,
patrick

Composed on a virtual keyboard, please forgive typos.