[Outages-discussion] Comcast xfinity having issues

Bob Colon rcolon at telkonet.com
Thu Jan 8 09:22:53 EST 2015

Using Comcast here in Nashville, and things are fine..
Signature

Robert Colon | Tier 3 Technical Support | EthoStream LLC |
P: (877) 282-2519 x2114 | F: (414) 258-8307 |
20800 Swenson Dr. Suite 175 Milwaukee, WI 53226 | www.telkonet.com
<http://www.telkonet.com/> | www.ethostream.com
<http://www.ethostream.com/> | @Telkonet <https://twitter.com/telkonet>

On 1/8/2015 8:17 AM, Frank Bulk wrote:

> http://www.somalicurrent.com/2015/01/08/comcast-xfinity-internet-outage-jan-7th-jan-8th/
>
> I hesitated to post this on outages, better on outages-discussion.
> Not enough detail to know for sure if this is nationwide or not.

<http://www.telkonet.com> <http://www.ethostream.com>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact us at
(414) 223-0473.