[Outages-discussion] Recent Telia snafu

Jeremy Chadwick jdc at koitsu.org
Mon Jun 20 23:08:48 EDT 2016

I came across this today:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/06/20/telia_engineer_blamed_massive_net_outage/

What cause my eye was this quote: "... It sent a note to other network
operators several hours after huge disruptions ..."

Does anyone know where this was said/done?  Given the nature of what was
being discussed, I assumed NANOG, except review of their mailing
lists[1] turned up only reports of issues on the 9th and 10th (the
incident in question is for either the 19th or 20th).

Thanks!

[1]: https://www.nanog.org/list/archives

--
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |