[Outages-discussion] [outages] youtube down?

Neil Hanlon nhanlon at kayak.com
Fri Jun 16 09:46:49 EDT 2017

Not for nothing--but perhaps this is a case where responses should go to
the discussion list? I've literally had to move this thread to spam because
it's extremely annoying and aggitating to get several notifications every
minute.

As I suspect is the case for many, outages@ lands in my inbox, while
outages-discussion@ lands outside my inbox where I can peruse at my leisure.

I think sometimes (very occasionally) the 'me too in X location' can be
helpful--however when it's obvious that there's a widespread outage, 'me
too' is just irritating and does not help to solve any issue.

--
Neil