[Outages-discussion] [outages] MicroCenter.com

David Derrick dave at enta.net
Mon Jun 26 10:24:45 EDT 2017

On 26/06/2017 14:54, Jay R. Ashworth via Outages wrote:

> <moderator>
> Concur.  This might have just barely justified the first posting, though
> I suspect not.  Followups, however, were Right Out.
>
> Remember, folks: "does the message I'm about to hit send on justify setting
> off 10,000 beepers?"
> </moderator>

I'm curious, do most subscribers alert on Outages list posts? I only get
paged by our own NMS for events on our own network. I use this list as a
secondary check. Most of the notifications aren't directly relevant to
us, and if they are it's no effort to check the "outages" folder when
customers are reporting problems which don't appear to be on our network.
--
David Derrick
Systems & Network Engineer