[Outages-discussion] [outages] MicroCenter.com

Kevin Miller kmiller at vantage.com
Mon Jun 26 10:28:27 EDT 2017

Yes, we connect to several well-known peers and actively monitor this thread
for potential service affecting issues.  It allows us to keep our NOC
updated to potential issues that affect our customers in certain areas as
well as proactively route around a potential area, if needed.

Kevin Miller
Director of Engineering