[Outages-discussion] [outages] Amazon S3 down

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Mar 1 19:35:55 EST 2017

The post-mortem on the Oscars is simple, and I had it 30 seconds after the full explanation of what happened was released:

Each side had a copy of each envelope. Each side *should have had* a trash can, into which the accountant who did not hand that award's envelope to a presenter put the other envelope.

They did not.

That is all.

Cheers,
-- jra