[Outages-discussion] S3 Outages Postmortem

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:45:20 EST 2017

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Michael Christian
<mfletcherchristian at yahoo.com> wrote:
> For those saying "who cares," you may not understand the number of blended
> integrated systems out there in this age.

I'm someone who says 'who cares', but not in the context you're
suggesting.   I say:

Who cares to see 30 outages posts for an outage in 1/20th of 1
providers datacenter services?

Who cares to see 30 outages posts about "important" websites that
don't follow decades of best practices on redundancy and resiliency?

Who cares to see 30 outages posts about "me too", "me too", "me too"?

-Jim P.