[Outages-discussion] Backup internet

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 16:34:50 EDT 2017

I recall the requirement requiring a BRI or better but it has been some
time. A quick look shows that video is now required per the updates to the
act. Additionally the telco is not permitted to price gouge either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_with_Disabilities_Act_of_1990#Title_IV.E2.80.94telecommunications