[Outages-discussion] anyone seeing XYZ down?

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Sep 18 15:26:09 EDT 2017

> We're not having any luck getting into Google Admin
> Console at our organization, but the G Suite Status
> Dashboard doesn't report an outage. Anyone else
> having trouble?

:: Had lots of issues earlier on Verizon FiOS in NJ.

etc, etc.

Given all the "Is XYZ down" and the resulting "yes/no/me
too" messages lately, I have began to wonder if these
should go to the outages-discussion page first and once
an outage is confirmed it then can go to the outages
page itself.  Is that possible or will folks ignore it
and post to outages regardless?

scott