[Outages-discussion] CenturyLink Outages this morning

Russell Zen russellzen at outlook.com
Thu Dec 27 11:57:25 EST 2018

FYI, I am on the OG-AWS slackspace and I am getting reports that users in the KS/MO region are impacted by this outage as well. I know we established earlier that this is "probably" a nationwide outage, but we don't know exactly which territories are impacted yet, hence the email.

Since an hour has passed, has anything heard from CenturyLink on current status or next steps?