[Outages-discussion] Slack moderations

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon May 21 17:28:20 EDT 2018

I had thought to set it as a moderated topic in the middle of the event, but it seemed to not be too impacting and my email client groups it nicely.

This requires manual intervention, so if I’m sleeping it may not be quickly noticed..

As for what we do in this case, I’m curious what folks want.

- jared