[Outages-discussion] Fwd: [outages] facebook slow

Russell Zen russellzen at outlook.com
Tue Nov 20 10:17:13 EST 2018

Agreed (forwarded to discussion).

Increasing number of organizations use Cognito / OpenID like services like Facebook sign in. I used to live in Arizona where this is uncommon but here in California it's not unheard of to see startups use Facebook SSO or Google SSO for enterprise sign in. So yes, I think it is a big deal too and outages worthy.

Only thing I can say is, maybe we can call it out FIRST on Discussion, then move to Outages distro second?

Is there a puck nether slackspace?