[Outages-discussion] [outages] facebook slow

Jason Grider jgrider at asc.edu
Tue Nov 20 12:02:19 EST 2018

Just looking really quickly at mailman 2.1's docs I think it might be able to with some custom handler support (WAY out of my paygrade and experience at this point). Please forgive the URL shortening link; you'll see the original URL is quite daft: https://preview.tinyurl.com/yc64tydq (direct shortened link: https://tinyurl.com/yc64tydq)

MTR Regex filtering could be fun though the cynical graybeard in me say that it would need to detect screenshots of cmd pasted into a .doc attached to the email or a screenshot of the cmd window inside a MSWord window. __

Jason Grider
Network Engineer
Alabama Supercomputer Authority